New: Watch the All About Zoom Rooms webinar.
Suggested Equipment for Medium-sized Zoom Room:
- HDTV Monitor (or 2 monitors for dual screen)
- Aver CAM520 or Logitech PTZ Pro
- Revolabs UC500
- Mac mini (i7)
- iPad or iPad mini
Cables and Accessories:
- 1 HDMI (and 1 Thunderbolt-HDMI for dual screen)
- 1 RJ45 internet cable
- iPad stand with lock/lock home button (optional)
Setting Up Your Zoom Rooms:
- Connect your HDTV monitor(s) to your Mac Mini's HDMI and Thunderbolt ports (if dual screen).
- Connect your Ethernet cable (RJ45 cable) to the network port.
- Connect your Logitech PTZ PRO or Aver 520 to the USB port
- Connect your Revolabs UC500 to the USB port
- Turn on your Mac Mini
- Pair your Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to your Mac Mini
- Turn on your iPad
- Verify your network connectivity to https://zoom.us
- Configure our Zoom Rooms with no calendar, Google or Outlook Calendar integration
Completed Zoom Room
Once the setup is completed, you can hide the mouse and keyboard.