Webinar: Watch the All About Zoom Rooms webinar.
Suggested Equipment for Medium-sized Zoom Room:
- HDTV Monitor (or 2 monitors for dual screen)
- Aver CAM520 or Logitech PTZ Pro
- Multiple MXL AC404 with Samsung M360 Soundbar or Revolabs UC500
- Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Quad-Core Intel i7 or Mac mini (i7)
- iPad or iPad mini
Cables and Accessories:
- 1 HDMI (and 1 Thunderbolt or DisplayPort-HDMI adapter for dual screen)
- 1 RJ45 internet cable
- Heckler iPad Stand
Setting Up Your Zoom Rooms:
- Connect your TV's to your Mac Mini' or PC's HDMI and Thunderbolt/DP ports
- Connect your Ethernet cable (RJ45 cable) to the network port.
- Connect your Logitech PTZ PRO or Aver CAM520 to the USB port
- Connect your MXL AC404 or Revolabs UC500 to the USB port
- Turn on your Mac Mini or PC
- Pair your Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to your Mac/PC
- Turn on your iPad and connect to WiFi
- Verify your network connectivity to https://zoom.us on Mac/PC and iPad
- Upgrade firmware on Aver CAM520 and Revolabs UC500 or UC1500
- Configure your Zoom Rooms software on Mac/PC and iPad
Completed Zoom Room
Once the setup is completed, you can hide the mouse and keyboard.