If you have recently switched Zoom accounts and would like to use your previous account's Personal Meeting ID and/or Personal Vanity URL but are unable to change the old account's PMI and PVU because it is now a Basic account, please follow the steps below.
*Note: Your new Zoom account must have a Pro subscription and be an Owner or an Admin on the account
- Log in to your new Zoom account in User Management
- Add the old Zoom account as a user (you will need to accept the invitation sent to the old email address)
- Temporarily change your new account to Basic, and your old account to Pro
- Sign out of the new account and log back in to the old account
- Change the PMI and PVU
- Sign out of the old account and log back in to the new account
- Switch the Pro subscription back to the new account
- Change the PMI and PVU on the new account
Please see About: User Management for information on adding a user.