If you have recently switched Zoom accounts and would like to use your previous account's Personal Meeting ID (PMI )and/or Personal Vanity URL (PVU) but are unable to change the old account's PMI and PVU because it is now a Basic account, please follow the steps below.
Note: Your new Zoom account must have a Pro subscription plan and be an Owner or an Admin on the account
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click User Management > User.
- Add the old Zoom account as a user (you will need to accept the invitation sent to the old email address).
- Temporarily change your new account to Basic, and your old account to Pro.
- Sign out of the new account and log back in to the old account.
- Change the PMI and PVU.
- Sign out of the old account and log back in to the new account.
- Switch the Pro subscription back to the new account.
- Change the PMI and PVU on the new account.
See User Management for information on adding a user.