Webinar reports allows users to generate different metric and information reports including:
- Registration: Displays a list of registrants and their registration details.
- Attendee: Displays details about each attendee, such as when they joined, left, total time in session. If registration is enabled, the attendee report will provide if registrants attended or not. Attendees listed in the Other Attended section typically include dial-in phone attendees and Zoom Room participants.
- Performance: Displays engagement statistics on registration, attendance and feedback.
- Q&A: Displays questions and answers from the webinar.
- Polling: Displays each attendee's poll result.
- Survey: Displays the responses to the post-webinar survey.
- You should generate attendee, performance, Q&A, poll, and survey reports after your webinar has ended. If you generated a report before starting the webinar, you should re-generate the report to obtain the data collected during the webinar. Only polling reports can be generated during the live session, after the poll has ended.
- If a poll is relaunched in a webinar, the poll report will only display the last poll occurrence. If you know you will need to launch the same poll twice and want both sets of data, consider creating a second poll with the same questions as the original to avoid relaunching.
- If the host or co-host changes their name, the name of a panelist, or the name of an attendee in a webinar, the updated name will be shown in the attendee report with the original name in parentheses. This does not apply to Zoom Rooms.
These reports can be exported in a .CSV format for further analysis. Reports are available for the previous year.
- Webinar host, admin, or have a role with access to usage reports
- Sign into the Zoom web portal and select Reports. If you are an account owner or admin, or have access to the Usage Report role, you will need to select Account Management and then Reports.
- Click Webinar.
- Select the Report Type you would like to search for:
Note: Attendee, Performance, Q&A, Poll, and Survey Reports are available after the webinar has ended.
Enter the date range for the webinar and select Filter, or enter the Webinar ID number and select Search.
Select the Webinar, and then select click Generate CSV Report.
Once the report has been generated, it will automatically download and can be opened in Excel, Notepad, or any other application compatible with the CSV format.