The troubleshooting package of Zoom stores log files to help Zoom engineers investigate an issue. After recreating the issue, these files need to be sent to your Zoom support agent via your existing ticket. The troubleshooting version does not allow Zoom support or engineering access to your computer.
- Please download the install package from the link provided by the Support team
- Double-click to start installation
- Login to new PC client. If prompted to update, please ignore.
- Recreate the issue.
- Click Open Log Folder.
- Zip the latest log files and name it using your ticket: example ticket 4444.zip or yourname.zip
- Send us the zipped log or upload to Dropbox and send us the link
- After sending the logs, please uninstall this troubleshooting version of Zoom and re-install from here.
Note: If you can't find the logs, the log files are located at
- Win7+: C:\Users\your account\AppData\Roaming\Zoom\logs
- XP: C:\Documents and Settings\your account\Application Data\Zoom\logs
These folders may be hidden on your computer. You can search for %appdata% or you can temporarily show all hidden files and folders.