Windows Outlook Plugin troubleshooting log
After performing some troubleshooting, the Support team may ask you to install a special troubleshooting package of the Outlook plugin to log more information about your issue and help Zoom engineers investigate the issue. After recreating the issue, these files need to be sent to your Zoom support agent via your existing ticket. The troubleshooting version does not allow Zoom support or engineering access to your computer, but rather just gathers more information about your specific issue.
- Download the latest troubleshooting version of the Outlook Plugin provided by Support.
- Double click the file and follow the instructions to install.
- Open Outlook (or close and re-open) and attempt to reproduce the issue
- If you do not see the plugin, please refer to the Outlook Plugin documentation.
- Once the issue has been reproduced, open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Users\ [User] \AppData\Roaming
Note: To see this folder, please ensure that you can see hidden folders.
- Locate the Zoom Outlook Plugin folder.
- Right click on the folder and select Send To > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Rename the created folder [Ticket #].zip (i.e., 55555.zip)
- Send the compressed (zipped) folder or upload to Dropbox/Google Drive and send us the link in your support ticket.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.