If your account owner or admins have configured Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Zoom account, you can use SSO to login on the web and with the Zoom client.
This article covers:
- SSO configured for your Zoom account
- Navigate to your Zoom vanity URL, such as https://company.zoom.us.
- Click Sign in.
- You will now be redirected to your single sign-on provider to login. After logging in, you will be redirected back to Zoom.
- Click Sign In with SSO.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Continue.
- This will open your single sign-on provider in your default web browser to log in. After logging in, the Zoom window should log in automatically.
Log in with the Zoom Mobile Client
- Tap SSO.
- Enter your company domain.
- (Optional) If you do not know your company domain, tap I don't know the company domain. Enter your email address on the next screen.
- Tap Continue.
- This will open your single sign-on provider in your default web browser to log in. After logging in, the Zoom app should log in automatically.