Once you join a Zoom meeting from your iOS device, you will need to connect to the audio. You can call using internet audio, dial into the meeting, or have Zoom call your phone, if you have an audio conferencing plan.
- Zoom mobile app for iOS
- Audio conferencing plan for Call My Phone option
Mute and disconnecting internet audio
Once you have started or joined a Zoom meeting using your iOS device such as iPhone/iPad, follow the steps below to connect audio to the meeting.
- Touch the meeting window to bring up the in-meeting option tools.
- Select the Join Audio icon option. From here, you can -
- Call using Internet Audio: Uses your iOS speaker and microphone
- Dial in: Prompts you to dial into the meeting
- Call My Phone: Calls your phone to connect audio. This requires a subscription to an audio conferencing plan