Audio settings for iOS
Once you join a Zoom meeting from your iOS device, you will need to connect to the audio. You can call using internet audio, dial into the meeting, or have Zoom call your phone if you have an audio conferencing plan.
Prerequisites for using the iOS audio settings
- Zoom mobile app for iOS
- Audio conferencing plan for Call My Phone option
How to connect to the meeting audio with an iOS device
Once you have started or joined a Zoom meeting using your iOS device such as iPhone/iPad, follow the steps below to connect audio to the meeting.
- Touch the meeting window to bring up the in-meeting option tools.
- Select the Join Audio icon option. From here, you can choose the following:
- Call using Internet Audio: Uses your iOS speaker and microphone.
- Dial in: Prompts you to dial into the meeting. This option is not available if the host selected Computer Audio only when scheduling the meeting.
- Call My Phone: Calls your phone to connect audio. This requires a subscription to an audio conferencing plan
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.