Collecting Windows MSINFO
Zoom Support may need to get your Window computer's MSINFO to further troubleshoot a particular issue. You can gather this information two ways.
- Click on the Windows icon and search for msinfo32. Then run the program msinfo32 or System Information (depending on your version of Windows).
- After the application opens, select File and then Export...
- Choose a destination, name the file, and save.
- Send us the log file or upload to Dropbox/Google Drive and send us the link in your support ticket.
- Click on the Windows icon, search for and run Command Prompt.
- From here, input the following and press the Enter key:
Msinfo32 /report c:\temp\msinfo2212.txt
- After running, find the file in your temp folder and send this us in your support ticket.
For more MSInfo options, please see Microsoft Support's site.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.