We may need to get your Window's MSINFO to further troubleshoot a particular issue. You can gather this information two ways.
- Select the Windows "Start Button" and search for msinfo32. Then run the program msinfo32.
- After the application opens, select File and then export. Choose a destination, name the file, and send our team the file.
- Select the Windows start button and search for Command Prompt. Then run the Command Prompt application.
- From here, type in the command Msinfo32 /report c:\temp\msinfo2212.txt and select enter
- After running, find the file in your temp folder and send this to our team.
For more MSInfo options, please see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300887