If you encounter a black screen during your screen share meeting, it could be caused by automatically switching graphic card (such as an Nvidia card).
How to Fix
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel in the Windows Control Panel.
- Click Manage 3D Settings.
- Click on Program Settings under I would like to use the following 3D settings.
- Under Select a program to customize: add Cpthost.exe from the Zoom bin directory.
- Click Add.
- Find Cpthost.exe from the Zoom bin directory (located at C:/>Users>YOURUSERNAME>AppData>Roaming>Zoom>bin).
- Click Add Selected Program.
- Select Integrated graphics
- Click Apply.
- Try screen sharing again with Zoom.