The pairing feature allows for you to join an H.323/SIP device in to a Zoom meeting without entering the Meeting ID from the device.
This article covers:
- Cloud Room Connector enabled for your account
- Pro License
- Host Privileges for the Meeting
- Dial the IP address (found in the meeting invitation or on your Cloud Room Connector page) from the H.323 or SIP device to reach the splash screen.
- Join or start a meeting from PC or Mac client.
- Press the Invite button in the host controls.
- Select the Invite a Room System tab.
- Enter the pairing code shown at the splash screen on the H.323/SIP device.
- Click Invite.