The Zoom Rooms controller and display can notify you when your next scheduled meeting is about to begin. A reminder will display 10 minutes prior to the next scheduled meeting on the controller. You can tap Start to start the meeting or Dismiss to dismiss the reminder and return to the room controls. If the room has not started or joined the meeting at the scheduled time, the reminder will turn red.
On the controller
On the display
- Account owner, admin, or Zoom Rooms management role to enable
To enable the Upcoming Meeting Alert feature for all Zoom Rooms in your account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Toggle Upcoming Meeting Alert to on (blue).
- Optional: To show alerts on the display as well, toggle Show alert on the TV display before the meeting to on (blue).
You can also enable this for a location, floor, or individual room. Read more about changing settings based on location.