Zoom optimizes screen sharing of a full screen video clip to ensure the attendees have the best quality experience. Learn more about screen sharing.
Note: Only follow these steps if you are screen sharing a video clip. If you are not sharing a video, make sure you turn off the option to optimize for full-screen video clip.
- At least 1.5Mbps uplink and downlink for Full Screen HD
- Play video clip at full screen
Starting a New Screen Share and Optimizing for Full-screen Video
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting controls. Learn more about screen sharing.
- Select the screen you want to share and select Optimize for full-screen video clip.
- Click Share Screen.
- Start playing your video in full-screen while sharing your screen.
Optimizing for Full-screen Video While Screen Sharing
- Click More in the screen share controls.
- Click Optimize Share for Full-screen Video Clip to enable it.
- Start playing your video while sharing your screen.