Zoom optimizes screen sharing of a full screen video clip to ensure the attendees have the best quality experience.
While in full screen it will show an optimized video screen sharing to remote attendees.
- At least 1.5Mbps uplink and downlink for Full Screen HD
- Go full screen on your video
How to Optimize Video Clip Screen Sharing
- Select screen share on your PC or MAC
- Then select the desktop
- The click Optimize for full-screen video clip
- Click share screen
- Then go full screen in your video clip