To install Zoom on your Mac computer, you may need change your Security and Privacy settings to allow for apps downloaded from identified developers.
Permissions to Install
- Click on the Apple Icon at the top left corner of your screen. Choose System Preferences.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom left to have access to make changes.
- Enter your computer administrator username and password.
- Change Allow apps downloaded from:, to App Store and identified developers.
- Click the lock icon again to prevent any further changes.
Installing the Zoom application
- Visit our Download Center.
- Next to Zoom Client for Meetings, click Download.
- Open the downloaded file. It is typically saved to your Downloads folder.
- Follow the prompts to install the application on your computer.