The H.323/SIP Rooms Directory allows you to enter H.323 IP addresses or SIP URIs as contacts for use with the H.323/SIP Room Connector Call-Out feature on the PC and Mac Zoom Client.
- You must have at least one Room Connector port purchased
- Adding a room system to the Directory requires Owner or Admin privileges on the account
- Zoom Client version 3.5 or higher is required to access the Directory and Call-Out features
Adding a room to the H.323/SIP room directory
- Log in to your account as and Owner or Admin then go to Advanced> H.323/SIP Room Connector.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Click Add a H.323/SIP Room
- Enter the room details:
- Protocol: H.323 or SIP
- Display Name: Enter your preferred name to be seen in the Directory
- IP Address or H.323 Extension: Enter the public IP address (can include E.164 Address) or the SIP URI of the room system
- Encryption: Auto, Yes, or No
- Click Add
Note: You can Edit or Delete the directory contact here by searching by display name, or select multiple devices to delete at a time. You can also bulk add contacts via a CSV file - click Import H.323/SIP Rooms on the H.323/SIP Rooms page for more information, or download our sample CSV file below.
Calling an H.323/SIP room
- Start a Zoom Meeting.
- Click Invite.
- Click Room System.
- Click Call Out.
- From the dropdown, select the room you want to call out to.
- Click Call.
From the contact list
- Click Contacts.
- Click Room Systems.
- Double-click the room, to start a meeting with the room.