Starting a cloud recording on iOS and Android
You can record your meeting or webinar to the Zoom cloud from your mobile device with the Zoom mobile app. Cloud recording allows you to view, share, and download your recordings from your Zoom account.
Note: It is not possible to record locally from an iOS or Android device.
Prerequisites for recording on iOS and Android
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Licensed user with host or co-host privileges for the meeting or webinar
- Cloud recording enabled
How to start a Zoom cloud recording from a mobile device
- On a mobile device, start or join a Zoom meeting or webinar as the host.
- In the meeting controls toolbar, tap the Record icon .
Note: If you don't see this option, verify that you meet the prerequisites for this feature.
- Tap Start Recording.
In the top-left corner, the app will indicate that it's recording.
- (Optional) To pause or stop the recording, tap the Record icon again, and do one of the following:
- Tap Pause Recording
- Tap Stop Recording, then tap Stop to confirm
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.