Zoom Rooms automatically shows all rooms and contacts under the same account listed in User Management and contacts with the same email domain. You can make a one-click room-to-room/s or room-to-contact/s call via Meet Now.
The Zoom Rooms Conference rooms you choose to invite will have to be configured in their Zoom Rooms configuration page.
The user you would like to call must be added on your user management page or is the same email domain.
How do you call?
- Click on Meet now from your ZoomRoom menu bar on your iPad Controller.
- Select the room(s) or contact(s) you would like to call.
- Then click Invite to invite your participants to join an instant meeting.
How To Receive A Call
- You will receive a notification that a conference room is calling you.
- Press 'Accept' to accept, or 'Decline' to deny.