There are multiple methods to share content from your laptop or mobile device to a Zoom Room:
- Wireless direct share via proximity or sharing code
- Wireless share via share.zoom.us
- Wireless Airplay mirroring on MacOS or IOS
- Wired HDMI video capture on laptop
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 3.6.x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller version 3.6.x and higher
- Zoom Desktop Client version 3.6.x and higher
- An account with Zoom Rooms configured
- First time participant will be prompted to download automatically.
- On your Zoom Room iPad controller, Click on "Presentation"
- Click "Share Laptop Screen"
- On a PC, Mac, iOS and Android device, go to share.zoom.us on a browser
- Enter the Meeting ID
- Select the desktop or application you would like to share and click "Share Screen"
Note: Both video and audio will be disabled on your laptop or mobile device by default when initiating screen share.