There are multiple methods to share content from your laptop or mobile device to a Zoom Room:
- Wireless direct share via proximity or sharing code
- Wireless share via share.zoom.us
- Wireless Airplay mirroring on MacOS or IOS
- Wired HDMI video capture on laptop
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 3.6.x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller version 3.6.x and higher
- Zoom Desktop Client version 3.6.x and higher
- An account with Zoom Rooms configured
- First time participant will be prompted to download automatically
|Direct Share||share.zoom.us||Airplay||Wired HDMI|
|PPT/Keynote Presenter Mode with Notes||No||No||Yes (extended desktop)||Yes|
- Start Direct Share, Airplay or HDMI share into a Zoom Room without clicking the Controller
- Start share.zoom.us or direct share/sharing code, click on "Presentation" icon
- Click "Share Laptop Screen"
- On a PC, Mac, iOS and Android device, go to share.zoom.us on a browser
- Enter the Meeting ID
- Select the desktop or application you would like to share and click "Share Screen"
Note: Both video and audio will be disabled on your laptop or mobile device by default when initiating screen share.