The polling feature for webinar allows you to create single choice or multiple choice polling questions for your webinars. You will be able to launch the poll during your webinar and gather the responses from your attendees. You also have the ability to download a report of polling after the webinar. Polls can also be conducted anonymously, if you do not wish to collect attendee information with the poll results.
Hosts and co-hosts can launch polls, but are not able to vote in them. When launching the poll, they can choose whether or not panelists are able to participate.
You can have 25 polls added per scheduled webinar.
This article covers:
- Webinar License
Adding Polls Before Your Webinar
- Go to the Webinars page and click on your scheduled webinar. If you do not have a scheduled webinar, schedule a webinar now.
- From the webinar management page, scroll to the bottom and click Poll.
- Click Add to begin creating the poll.
- Enter a title and your first question.
- (Optional) Check the box to make the poll anonymous, which will keep the participant's polling information anonymous in the meeting and in the reports.
- Select whether you want the question to be single choice(participants can only choose one answer) or multiple choice question(participants can choose multiple answers).
- Type in the answers to your question and click Save at the bottom.
- If you would like to add a new question, click Add a Question to create a new question for that particular poll. You can have a maximum of 10 questions per poll.
- You can add more polls by repeating Step 2. You can have up to 25 polls per webinar.
During the Webinar, all questions under a single poll will be asked at once. You can create additional polls to ask questions at a different time during the webinar.
Launching Polls During Your Webinar
- When you are ready to launch your poll during the webinar, click Polling in the host controls.
- Click Launch Poll. You can also:
- Click the arrow next to the poll name to select a different poll.
- Click Edit to edit the poll questions. This will open a page in your web browser where you can edit the questions.
- Click Allow panelists to vote if you would like to include your panelists in the poll.
- When you are finished polling, click End Poll.
By clicking Polling, you can also relaunch the polls or share the polling results with the attendees.
Polling results can also be found under Webinar Reporting.