If your camera is not showing up during a meeting on your iOS device, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- If your camera is off, please select "Video" and ensure you have your camera selected
- Please ensure that no other applications, such as "Camera" are not currently using your camera. You can check which applications are currently running by double tapping the "Home" button . To close the application, please swipe up.
- Please select "Settings">>"Zoom" and ensure that Zoom has access to your camera.
- Please restart your iOS device.
- Please reinstall Zoom from the App Store
If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please create a support ticket with the model of iPad/iPhone and version of iOS you are using.