My video/camera is not working on iOS
If your camera is not showing up during a meeting on your iOS device, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- If your camera is off, please select "Video" and ensure you have your camera selected
- Please ensure that no other applications, such as "Camera" are not currently using your camera. You can check which applications are currently running by double tapping the "Home" button . To close the application, please swipe up.
- Please select "Settings">>"Zoom" and ensure that Zoom has access to your camera.
- Please restart your iOS device.
- Please reinstall Zoom from the App Store
Note: If using the mobile app for Android or iOS, your video will automatically turn off if you switch away from Zoom to another app or your home screen.
If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please create a support ticket with the model of iPad/iPhone and version of iOS you are using.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.