If you cannot hear other participants in a Zoom meeting, please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Please increase the speaker volume on your Android device
- Please try to use earphones to see if you can hear others
- Please restart your Android device
- Please reinstall Zoom from the Play Store.
If others cannot hear you in a Zoom meeting, please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Please ensure the microphone is not on mute. The host may have muted you upon entering the meeting.
- Please ensure that you have connected your microphone to the meeting
- Please try to use headphones to see if others can you hear you
- Please ensure that you have given Zoom the privilege to use your microphone under "Settings>>Application Manager>>Zoom". If this has not been set, please reinstall as shown in step 6.
- Please ensure that no other applications are currently using your Microphone. You can see currently running applications by tapping the task manager icon. These applications can be closed by swiping right.
- Please restart your Android device.
- Please uninstall Zoom through the Application Manager and reinstall from the Play Store.
If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please create a support ticket with the Android model and operating system that you are using.