Troubleshooting log for Outlook Plugin on macOS
After performing some troubleshooting, the Support team may ask you to install a special troubleshooting package of the Outlook plugin to log more information about your issue and help Zoom engineers investigate the issue. After recreating the issue, these files need to be sent to your Zoom support agent via your existing ticket. The troubleshooting version does not allow Zoom support or engineering access to your computer, but rather just gathers more information about your specific issue.
- Download the troubleshooting version of the Outlook Plugin provided by Support.
- Double click the file and follow the instructions to open.
- Login to the new Mac Outlook plugin and run the same case to duplicate the issue
- Open your finder and select Go and then Go to Folder...
- For Outlook 2011 input ~/Documents/ZoomOutlookPlugin/ZoomOutlookPlugin.log
- For Office 365/2016 Version 15.x input ~/Library/Containers/com.
microsoft.outlook/Data/ Documents/ZoomOutlookPlugin/Zo omOutlookPlugin.log
- Send the log or upload to Dropbox/Google Drive and send us the link in your support ticket.
- After sending the logs, please uninstall this troubleshooting version of the Zoom Outlook plugin and reinstall from the Downloads page.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.