Before sending us troubleshooting logs, please open a support ticket with Zoom support. Once a ticket is generated, we will update you with further instructions and process. If Zoom support requests the troubleshooting logs, please follow the steps below to generate them:
How to send a problem report on iPad/Android Controller
- Click Settings on the Zoom iPad controller app.
- Select About in your Settings menu.
- Select Send Problem Report.
- Include the number of the ticket that you've opened and any additional details about the problem.
- Click Send.
How to send a problem report from the web portal
- Navigate to Zoom Rooms
- Click the name of the room you want to send the report for.
- Click Edit to the right of the room name.
- Under Room Avatar, use the click here option to generate a reportNote: The room must be online, for the problem report option to show under the profile picture.
- Click Send, to send the report
Retrieving Audio Logs
- Start a meeting in the Zoom Room
- In the meeting controls, tab Settings
- In the settings window, enable Audio Log
- Once enabled, your local microphone audio will be captured (other participant's audio will not be saved).
- Once the meeting is ended, the audio logs will be uploaded and automatically sent to Zoom for analysis as a problem report.
Note: Once audio logging has been running for 59 minutes, an alert will show on the main display, that troubleshooting mode is ending, and will end 1 minute later.