Troubleshooting logs for Zoom Rooms:
- Open a support ticket at Support
- Once a ticket is generated we will update you with further instructions and process.
- There are two ways to generate ZoomPresence reports/logs; The methods are listed below for you to follow.
To send a report on iPad Controller:
- Click Settings on the Zoom iPad controller app.
- Select About in your settings menu.
- Select Send problem report.
- We will package the troubleshooting log file in a zip file and open your email client.
- Please reference the ticket number and send to email@example.com or a designated recipient per our instruction.
To send a report on Mac Mini:
- Open Spotlight and search for the "Console" application.
- Look for ~/Library/Logs and click on the arrow dropdown
- In the bottom left corner of Console, find "ZoomRooms" right click and choose "Reveal in Finder"
- Select the list view layout in finder application > Organize by "Date modified"
- Zip and compress both latest zoompresence and zoompresence.app logs to send to us