Personal Audio Conference (PAC) allows Pro, Business or Education account holders to host meetings through PSTN (phone dial-in) only. The PAC meeting ID is a predetermined 10 or 11-digit meeting ID that can be started by the host (or participant who knows the Host Key) by entering the Host Key provided on your Profile page when prompted by the Auto Attendant.
- A Pro, Business or Education account is required
- Your account must have the Premium Audio Conferencing add-on purchased
- Personal Audio Conference must be enabled in your User Profile
- The Host Key can only be used on PAC meeting IDs
- Host control over PSTN in-meeting will only be available on the PAC meeting IDs
- Meeting capacity is determined by the account type and add-on plans assigned to the user account. Please see Joining By Telephone for details on capacities.
- Toll-free and Premium PSTN phone numbers will be provided if the Account and Group have purchased the Premium Audio Conferencing plan
Enabling Personal Audio Conference
The Personal Audio Conference must be enabled on your profile.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Personal Audio Conference.
- Select Enable Personal Audio Conference.
Once Personal Audio Conference has been enabled, you will be provided with 10 or 11-digit meeting IDs that can be used for PSTN-only audio conferencing. You can also use a Dedicated Dial-In Number for your personal audio conference. This will not prompt users to enter a meeting id number when joining. Please note that this Dedicated Dial-In Number is US Only.
For your account for Personal Audio Conference, the following settings are set:
- Dial-In Numbers
- Meeting ID
- Participant Password - Used by listen & talk participant to join the PAC
- Listen-Only Password - Used by listen-only participants to join the PAC
- Host Key - Used by the host to start the PAC