Group Management allow for group based feature controls. This will allow you to enable or disable various features for a particular set of users in a group. For a particular feature to be enabled/disabled, you must have a subscription to it.
How To Use
You will be able to have control of features for audio, recording, room connector, screen sharing, and general meeting options.
- Audio Conferencing - enable or disable Premium Audio subscription for a group of users
- Cloud Recording - enable or disable a group from having the ability to record using Cloud Recording to Zoom's cloud
- Local Recording - enable or disable a group from having the ability to record locally
- H.323/SIP Connector - enable or disable a group from having H.323/SIP endpoints to join into the session.
- Show H.323/SIP device list - enable or disable viewing H.323/SIP devices listed on your account
- Only the host can view the H.323/SIP device list - enable or disable a group having the host being the only meeting participant who can view the H.323/SIP devices listed
- Screen Sharing - enable or disable a group from being able to share their screen
- Remote Control - enable or disable a group from being able to remote control another screen
- Host Video Off - enable or disable a group to default host video off when scheduling a meeting
- Participant Video Off - enable or disable a group to default participant video off when scheduling a meeting
- Audio PSTN Telephony Only - disable or enable a group to default audio option to telephony only when scheduling a meeting
To begin, navigate to Group Management