Zoom allows you to generate users automatically to your user management list by uploading a CSV file. Please make sure to reference the parameters shown when importing users on your user management tab.
- CSV format: email,first_name,last_name,department,user group.Department and user group are optional fields used for tracking in reports.
- User is listed in Pending tab prior to activation or acceptance.
- Max records must be less than 9999.
How to generate CSV file in Excel:
- Open an excel spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel
- Start inputting users information following CSV format above
Note: use separate column for separate credentials (i.e. column:A email, column B, first name etc.)
- Click "FILE" followed by "Export"
- Click "Change File Type" find CSV (comma delimited)
- Click "Save As" to save in your local documents
Note: You can find a sample .csv file sheet with the correct format by downloading the attached .csv file
Note: Users will receive an account activation email.
How to add CSV file in Zoom:
- Go to https://zoom.us/account/user and click "Import users"
- Designate "basic" "Pro" or Corp" (pertains to all users as a whole)
- Click "Upload CSV file" to find your .csv file
- Click on your .csv file > "Open"