ZoomPresence Mac Mini communicates to ZoomPresence iPad Controller via corporate WiFi or a direct internet sharing WiFi.
To set up a direct internet sharing WiFi:
- Open up your system preferences on your Mac Mini > then select "sharing"
- Select the Internet Sharing checkbox.
- Click the “Share your connection from” pop-up menu, then choose "Ethernet" to access wired connection.
- Select how you want to share your Internet connection in the “To computers using” list. Share your Internet connection over Wi-Fi, select Wi-Fi.
- Click Wi-Fi Options, give your network a name and password, then select the Internet Sharing checkbox again.
Note: On your ZoomPresence iPad Controller make sure to go to Settings and choose the network you have configured for direct WiFi connection. (i.e. 49ers Mac mini)