The Room Passcode code for Zoom Rooms is a required 1-16 digit numeric lock code that is used to prevent users from making setting changes on the Zoom Room Controller or closing the Zoom Room application on the computer.
This article covers:
Viewing and Editing the Room Passcode
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin with access Zoom Rooms.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Locate the Zoom Room you need to view or edit the Room Passcode for.
- Click Edit on the right side.
- Scroll down to the Room Passcode under Room Profile.
- Edit the code.
- Click Save Changes.
Using the Room Passcode
You will have to enter the room passcode on the controller when you would like to change settings or to sign out/exit the Zoom Rooms application on your Zoom Rooms controller or computer.