Using auto-answer for Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms now provides the ability to connect to users automatically when called directly from other Zoom Rooms or contacts in your account. Enabling this setting will also automatically allow far-end camera control.
Prerequisites for using auto-answer
- Role with edit access to Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms version 4.6.0 or higher.
How to enable auto-answer for a Zoom Room
The following settings explain how to enable auto-answer for an individual Zoom Room. You can also enable this for a location or floor. Read more about changing settings based on location.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then click Zoom Rooms.
- Find the Zoom Room you want to enable auto-answer for and click Edit.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- click the toggle next to Automatically accept incoming call and far end camera control.
How to enable auto-answer with auto-unmute
- Enable auto-answer for a Zoom Room.
- Click the checkbox next to Automatically unmute.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.