Zoom Rooms now provides the ability to connect to users automatically when called directly from other Zoom Rooms or contacts in your account. Enabling this setting will also automatically allow far-end camera control.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC Version 3.5.19327.0620 and higher
Enabling Auto-Answer for a Zoom Room
The following settings explain how to enable auto-answer for an individual Zoom Room. You can also enable this for a location or floor. Read more about changing settings based on location.
- As an admin or owner with access to Zoom Rooms, login to the Zoom Rooms page of the Zoom web portal.
- Locate the Zoom Room you want to enable auto-answer for.
- Click Edit on the right side.
- Click the Meeting Settings tab.
- Toggle Automatically accept incoming call and far end camera control to on (blue).
- Click Save Changes.