We provide account admins or owners the ability to remotely upgrade their Zoom Rooms version to the latest version, or downgrade them to the previous Zoom Rooms version for Mac OS based systems such as Mac mini or Mac Pro.
- A Zoom Room account configured at https://zoom.us/account/zoomrooms
- Requires Zoom Room Version 3.5.19327.0620 and above
- This option is only available to account admins or owners
How to upgrade or downgrade your Zoom Rooms version:
- Go to https://zoom.us/account/zoomrooms from an internet browser
- Find the Zoom Room you would like to upgrade and click "Update"
- You will see "Pending" next to the Zoom Room until the update is completed, you may hit cancel to prevent pushing the update out
Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for the Zoom Room device to receive the update request
- Find the Zoom Room you wish to downgrade and click "Downgrade"
- You may see a "Pending Downgrade" status after downgrading your Zoom Room, you may hit "Cancel" to prevent reverting to the previous version for that room
Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for the Zoom Room device to receive the downgrade request