- You are currently on a Pro, Business, Education or API plan
- You have a Zoom email account (work email), SSO or Google.
- Account admin/owner to setup Slack on Zoom
Slack integration allows you to start an instant meeting or join a scheduled meeting quickly. Meetings created in Slack will appear on your Zoom account.
How To Set Up Slack Integration
- If you have not yet created a team Slack domain, you can do so here.
- Zoom account admin/owner can navigate to the Slack portion of your Zoom account and enter your team's Slack domain. For this example, it will be zoomsupport
- Sign in to Slack. Then select "Configure Integrations".
- Search for "Zoom" in the list of integrations and select "View"
- Select "Add" for the Zoom Slack integration.
- After adding, your integration settings will appear. You can change the logo and name of the Zoom chat bot.
- You can now change the default call application from Slack to Zoom. To do so, find "Calls" under Admin Settings and change the selection to Zoom.
- Zoom's Slack integration will allow you to schedule and join meetings
- "/zoom" will create an instant meeting in your channel. Please note it will also appear as a meeting in your list of Zoom Meetings with join before host enabled.
- "/zoom join meeting id number" will create a link to join to a scheduled or PMI meeting.
- Selecting the call icon will now start a Zoom meeting with the user or channel selected.
Note: Your Zoom email address and Slack email address must match.