This article covers:
- Pro, Business, Education or API plan
Triggers with Zoom
Triggers mean that when something occurs in Zoom, Zapier causes an action in another app.
- When a meeting is created
- When a webinar is created
- When a participant registers for a webinar
Actions mean that when something occurs in another app, Zapier causes an action in Zoom.
Available Actions with Zoom:
- Create a meeting
- Create a webinar
- Register a participant for a webinar
The following will go over a quick example of how to configure Zoom on Zapier.
- If you have not already done so, sign up for Zapier.
- Sign in to Zapier and select Make A Zap.
- After selecting Make A Zap, you will be prompted to select a trigger.
- When you add Zoom as either the trigger or action, you will need to connect your Zoom account.
- Selecting Connect a Zoom Account will prompt you to enter the Zoom API Key and Secret for Zapier. This is a different API Key and Secret than the one you use for other integrations.
The Zapier API Key and Secret is under Integration Authentication section under the My Meeting Settings section of Zoom.
Note: The Key and Secret here have been blocked out for security purposes. Your Key and Secret will not be obscured.
- Press test to confirm it's working correctly.
- If entered correctly, the following message will appear.
- Follow the steps to finish creating your Zap and test your Zap.
- Once testing is completed, you can turn on your newly created Zap
- On your Integrations page in Zoom, you can see any events with Zapier by clicking on View Configuration.
If you are still having difficultly setting up Zoom's Zapier integration, please submit a ticket.