You have the ability to dial another telephone user to join for a telephone only meeting. You can access both these features upon joining or hosting a meeting.
The user must have account that is Pro and subscribed to call out feature. This feature does not work with Meeting Connector/Corp users.
- Simply tap on "Phone" feature on your Zoom Rooms iPad controller
- For calls to countries within the North American Numbering Plan dial: area code + 7 digit local number, same as dialing a US state to state call
- Dial internationally: + destination country code + city code + phone number
- Once you have entered the correct number from your dial pad click on the green telephone button to place your call
- During your call you have the options to "Mute" your room's microphone or access "Keypad" to place another call
- Tap on the red telephone button to end the phone call
- Select the slider to adjust your speaker volume
How to use telephone call out during meeting:
- Start or join a meeting from a Zoom Room
- Tap the "Invite" icon on your Zoom Rooms iPad controller
- Tap "Invite by Phone" tab
- Enter the telephone number using the DTMF pad and then tap on the green telephone icon to place the call
- Note:(tap on the country flag prior if dialing internationally)