Zoom Rooms weekly system restart functionality will restart your computer weekly (Saturday) with the following conditions:
- Between the hours of 2:00-4:00am based on local time on PC or Mac
- When there is no meeting currently in progress in that room
To configure all Zoom Rooms in your account to use Weekly system restart.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with the privilege to edit account settings.
- Click Account Management > Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Weekly system restart option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
To configure a set of Zoom Rooms in your account to use Weekly system restart:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin or account owner.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Click the level in the hierarchy that you want to enable for weekly system restart. For example, to enable all rooms in a specific building, click the name of the building.
- Go to Meeting Settings and enable the option Weekly system restart.
- Click Save Changes.