Zoom Rooms weekly system restart functionality will restart your computer weekly (Saturday) with the following conditions:
- Between the hours of 2:00-4:00am based on local time on PC or Mac
- When there is no meeting currently in progress in that room
- As an account admin or owner, navigate to Account Settings.
- Go to the Zoom Rooms section.
- Select Edit.
- Check Weekly system restart.
- Check Save Changes.
- Once enabled, you can enable this for a specific Zoom Room or location under the Zoom Rooms section. From here, select the group or specific room you'd like to enable the feature for.
- Once selected, select Edit for the selected Zoom Room or location.
- Select Meeting Settings and enable Weekly system restart. Select Save Changes to enable the feature for the Zoom Room or location.