Zoom Rooms weekly system restart functionality will restart your computer weekly (Saturday) with the following conditions:
- Between the hours of 2:00-4:00am based on local time on PC or Mac
- When there is no meeting currently in progress in that room
Note: After November 4, 2017 enabling Zoom features uses Tiered Settings. Previously configured settings for the Weekly system restart feature will continue to work in the same way. Changes made by an administrator might affect meetings and webinars that use this setting.
To configure all Zoom Rooms in your account to use Weekly system restart:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal as an administrator with the privilege to edit Account settings, and click Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Weekly system restart option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
To configure a set of Zoom Rooms in your account to use Weekly system restart:
- Sign into your Zoom account as a Zoom Rooms administrator and navigate to the Zoom Rooms tab.
- Click the level in the hierarchy that you want to enable for weekly system restart. For example, to enable all rooms in a specific building, click the name of the building.
- Go to Meeting Settings and enable the option Weekly system restart.
- Click Save Changes.