Zoom Rooms weekly system restart
Zoom Rooms weekly system restart functionality will restart your computer weekly with the following conditions:
- Between the hours of 1:00-6:00am based on local time of the computer
- When there is no meeting currently in progress in that room
By default, the Zoom Rooms computer will restart on Saturday, but you can also select a day for the restart.
Prerequisites for using Zoom Rooms weekly system restart
- Zoom Rooms global minimum version or higher
- Auto login is enabled
- Role with edit access to Zoom Rooms
How to enable the weekly system restart
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then click Zoom Rooms.
- You can use location hierarchy to enable this setting for a specific room or location. Click Account Settings to enable it for the entire account.
- Under Account Profile, find the Weekly system restart option and verify that the setting is enabled . If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Enable to verify the change.
- From the drop down menu, select which day you would like the computer(s) to restart on.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.