- You must be on version 3.5.27094.0918 or higher
- You must have a Webinar subscription
The chat feature in Webinar will allow attendees to talk to panelists. It will also allow for panelists to chat a message to all users, panelists, and specific attendees.
How To Use Webinar Chat
- Once in Webinar, find Chat at the bottom of the Webinar window
If an attendee or panelist has sent a chat message, you will be notified with a red number
- After selecting the chat Window, you will notice the options to chat with the following:
- Everyone - Sends the message to all users
- All Panelists - Sends the message to all panelists
- Panelists - Sends the message to a specific panelist
- Viewers - Sends the message to a specific Attendee and all panelists. This will appear after the attendee has sent a chat message
You can disable chat for attendees by selecting "Allow Viewer Chat"