Licensed users on Enterprise, Business, and Education accounts can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. Both meetings need to be started by the original meeting host or by an alternative host. The host can leave the meeting and pass host privileges to another user if needed.
Note: While these users can have 2 meetings active concurrently, by default they will be unable to join multiple meetings simultaneously on the desktop client.
- Licensed user on an Enterprise, Business, or Education account
- Host must start the meeting
If the host does not meet the prerequisites for concurrent meetings or they have already reached the maximum number of meetings in progress, they may see the following issues.
- If participants attempt to join a meeting that the host hasn't started yet, they will receive the message:
- If the host or alternative host tries to start a different meeting at the same time, they will be prompted to end the first meeting:
If the host chooses to end the meeting, the participants will receive the following message:
- H.323/SIP Devices that join a meeting with join before host enabled, and the host is already hosting another meeting. When the device joins, it will be prompted for a host key for the meeting:
- If a Zoom Room attempts to start a second meeting with join before host enabled, it will end the first meeting without warning.