Zoom Webinar Practice Session is a feature for video webinars that allows you and your panelists to get set up and acquainted with Zoom controls before your webinar starts.
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Webinar License
- Must be running Zoom version 3.5.22132.0730 for PC or version 3.5.22132.0730 for Mac or higher to use Practice Session.
Enabling the Practice Session feature
- Log into the Zoom Web Portal.
- Click Webinars.
- Either schedule a new webinar, or click the title of a webinar that has already been scheduled, then click Edit this Webinar.
- Click Enable Practice Session in the Webinar Options.
Using the Practice Session feature
- Start the webinar.
- Once the webinar has been started, the host of the meeting will see an orange banner at the top of window, letting them know they are in practice mode.
Note: Attendees will not be able to join the meeting when the webinar is in a practice session.
- Once ready to end the practice session, click Broadcast, to allow attendees into the webinar, and start the session.