Zoom Webinar Practice Session is a feature for video webinars that allows you and your panelists to get set up and acquainted with Zoom controls before your webinar starts.
- Must have a webinar subscription
- Must be running Zoom version 3.5.22132.0730 for PC and version 3.5.22132.0730 for Mac or higher to use Practice Session.
How to use the Practice Session feature
- Enable the Practice Session feature when scheduling a webinar.
- After starting the webinar, the host of the meeting will see an orange banner at the top of his window.
Note: Attendees will not be able to join the meeting when the webinar is in a practice session.
- Once finished with set up and planning, click on the "Broadcast" button to start the webinar and allow the attendees to join the webinar. The orange banner will disappear after the button is clicked and show a temporary green banner notification that the webinar is now broadcasting to all attendees.