- Must be running Zoom version 3.5.24604.0824
- Pro, Business, Education, or API Partner plan
The Co Host feature will allow you assign another user in the meeting hosting privileges. This can be useful to allow another user to manage the administrative side of the meeting.
How Do I Use Co Host
- Enable Co Host under Account Management
- Ensure that Enable Co Host is selected under your Profile Settings.
- Once in the meeting, the host will right click the user and select Make Co Host
- Once a user has been made a Co Host, they will be able to do the following:
- Mute/Unmute All: mute/unmute all participants in meeting - you will be given the option (checkbox) to allow or not allow participants to unmute
- Lock Screen sharing: by selecting lock screen sharing, other participants will not be able to share screen.
- Mute on Entry: participants will automatically mute as they enter the meeting
- Play Enter/Exit Chime: plays a sound as participants join and leave the meeting
- Lock meeting: you can lock your meeting so that no other participants may join
- Stop Video: stop participant's video stream (unable to start video)
- Remove: you can kick/boot participant(s) from the meeting
- Rename: rename the attendee name selection
- Start attendee on hold: Place the participant "on-hold", removing them from the video and audio conference - *you must have Enable attendee on-hold selected in your Profile Settings prior to starting the meeting
- Note: The Co Host will not be able to end the meeting or make another user host.