The account owner or admin can change an account member's password through User Management.
Note: you cannot change the password for the account owner, account admins, or Zoom Rooms. They will need to reset their password. Learn more.
- Owner or Admin on the Zoom account
How To Change A User's Password
- Login to the Zoom web portal and go to User Management.
- Click the email address of the user who needs their password changed.
- Click Edit next to Sign-in Password.
- Enter the new password twice.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will be notified that changing the password will sign you out of all devices. Click OK to confirm.
This article answers:
- Can I reset a user's password?
- How do I change someone's password?