The account owner or admin can change an account member's password through User Management.
If a user has entered an incorrect password too many times, their account may be locked. You can also unlock it for them on the Zoom web portal.
Note: you cannot change the password for the account owner, account admins, or Zoom Rooms. They will need to reset their password. Learn more.
This article covers:
- Owner or Admin on the Zoom account
Changing A User's Password
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click User Management > Users.
- Click the email address of the user who needs their password changed.
- Click Edit next to Sign-in Password.
- Enter the new password twice.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will be notified that changing the password will sign you out of all devices. Click OK to confirm.