- Must be on an iPad using Zoom version 3.5.24989.0826 or higher
- Must be on an Android using Zoom version 3.5.33856.1130 or higher
- Must be on a Paid plan or Free with credit card
Zoom's integration of Kubi will allow you to control a Kubi device from within a Zoom meeting. This will allow you to turn and tilt the Kubi device to move the iPad's camera.
Note: With the Kubi integration, you will only need to run the Zoom Application. You will not need to use the Kubi Control Application.
How To Use Kubi With Zoom
- Ensure you have selected Enable Kubi under Account Settings. This can only be enabled/disabled as an account owner or admin.
- Ensure you have enabled far end camera control under Profile Settings
- Ensure you have enabled Kubi Robot Device under Settings and then Meetings on the Zoom iPad application.
- Join a Zoom meeting. You can also set up Auto-Answer on the iPad to automatically join a Zoom meeting when invited through the Zoom Application. This can be set up to auto-answer for specific contacts.
- On a iPad or Android tablet, select "Participants", select the Kubi device you'd like to control, and select "Request Camera Control"
- After the request, the arrow keys to control the Kubi will be shown
- For PC and Mac, simply select "Connect Kubi" in either the upper left hand corner if viewing the Kubi device in active speaker, or as a blue button over the Kubi thumbnail
After selecting "Connect Kubi" the arrow keys will appear in the bottom right hand corner.
- To toggle between the Kubi device and shared content, you can select the "Toggle Screen Share" button on PC or Mac