Published January 2017
Video Breakout Rooms allow you to split your Zoom meeting in up to 50 separate sessions. The meeting host can choose to split the participants of the meeting into these separate sessions automatically or manually, and can switch between sessions at any time.
- Up to 50 breakout sessions can be created
- Max 200 participants in a session (requires Large Meeting 200 add-on)
- Breakout session participants have full audio, video and screen share capabilities
- All Free and Paid accounts
- The user must enable the Breakout Session feature
- Zoom application must be running version 3.5.31149.1102+
*Note: Breakout Rooms are not currently supported using the Chromebook application
Enable Breakout Sessions
Zoom user must enable breakout rooms under the My Profile page.