Accessing audio conferencing reports
Once you have subscribed to an audio conferencing plan, you can view the actual audio usage report and also export it as a CSV file. Audio conferencing reports allow you to view who dialed in to meetings or webinars via phone and which number they dialed into, how much was charged to your Zoom account, and other details. Charges are displayed in the currency that your account is billed in.
You can search up to one month at a time. The reports will list meetings that ended at least 30 minutes ago.
Prerequisites for viewing audio conferencing reports
- Subscribed to an audio conferencing plan
How to view audio conferencing reports
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Reports.
- On the Usage Reports tab, click Audio Conferencing.
- Adjust the date range as needed and click Search or Export.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.