Once you have subscribed to an audio conferencing plan, you can view the actual audio usage report and also export it as a CSV file. This report pertains to dial-in, toll-free, fee-based toll, and call out audio features.
You can search up to one month at a time. The reports will list meetings that ended at least 30 minutes ago.
Prerequisites for viewing audio conferencing reports
- Subscribed to an audio conferencing plan
How to view audio conferencing reports
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Reports.
- On the Usage Reports tab, click Audio Conferencing.
- Adjust the date range as needed and click Search or Export.