There are two billing contacts on the account:
- Bill to: This contact is the person paying for the subscription
- Sold to: This contact is usually the account owner and is the person who uses the subscription
Note: The bill to and sold to contacts can be the same, and both contacts will receive payment and invoice notifications.
- Account owner, admin, or role with billing permissions
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management and select Billing.
- Click the Billing Information tab.
- Click Edit next to the contacts you need to update.
- Update the contact information.
Note: The Additional Email Addresses section allows you to include additional email addresses that will receive notifications when invoices are posted. Email addresses listed here will only receive notifications regarding newly posted invoices, while the Billing Contact and Sold To Contact will receive all billing-related notifications.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: If you are looking to update the billing address associated with your payment card, please do so in the Payment Method section and follow the instructions on how to update your payment method.