Viewing your Zoom invoice history
You can find the invoice history for your account on the Zoom web portal. You need to be an account owner, admin, or another role with billing permissions.
If you need more information about the invoice itself, please refer to our breakdown of invoice sections and details.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing your invoice history
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to view your invoice history
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Invoice History tab.
- Select the invoices you want to view or pay.
- Click Print to download and view a PDF of an invoice
You will see the following statuses in the Invoice History tab.
- Open: You haven't paid the invoice.
- Collected: You've paid the invoice and the payment has been successfully processed.
- Processing: Reasons may vary, submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.
If you have been a customer with Zoom since 2015, your account may include archived invoices. These invoices are from our old billing system and are still available for your records. If you have older invoices, you should see a link at the top of the page stating “This page includes all invoices for the past year. You can also see invoices for the previous 3 years.” Click the link view your older invoices.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.